Special Assistant to the CEO
Location: San Francisco, CA
Hiring Manager: Head of Finance and Operations
LTSE is on a mission to transform the financial markets by creating a new stock exchange that aligns the interests of companies and long-term investors. Founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur and author of the New York Times bestseller The Lean Startup, LTSE’s team spans San Francisco, New York, and DC, and brings deep expertise in the realms of finance, law, and government.
The Special Assistant will serve as the right hand to Eric Ries, our founder and CEO. This individual will be responsible for leveraging the CEO by prioritizing competing requests for his time and attention and delegating where appropriate. The Special Assistant will also help manage the CEO’s communications and run special projects on his behalf. The Special Assistant’s focus will follow the CEO’s focus and will vary based on the needs of the business at any given time. This individual should be willing to assist with other work as needed. The Special Assistant role is highly dynamic and provides full access to key decision makers.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Strategic thinker with strong attention to detail
- Highly flexible and resilient
- Project management oriented
Reasons you might be a great fit:
- You are passionate about creating change in our financial system.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high stakes work environment.
- You are excited about the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of running and scaling an early stage startup.
- You will relish the chance to live and breathe the Lean Startup methodology in your day to day work.