Ops Lead, Customer Development
Location: San Francisco, CA
Hiring Manager: Chief Commercial Officer
LTSE is a family of companies forging a new relationship between the next generation of companies and like-minded, long-term investors.
We are a mission-based company, and we believe an ecosystem reflecting this partnership between companies and investors is critical for the continued growth of American companies. We believe that today’s companies deserve a public market where they are rewarded for making smart choices that embrace their futures - choices to innovate, to invest in their employees, and to seed future growth.
Our vision is a market designed to support the methods of experimentation and scaling that modern companies use to find continuous success; one that can open the way for innovation and value creation for all companies, far into the future.
Founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur, New York Times-bestselling author, and the creator of the Lean Startup methodology, LTSE is building an experienced and diverse team of professionals in fields that include technology, finance, regulation, and law. LTSE is a VC-funded company. Major investors include Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Collaborative Fund, and Obvious Ventures.
LTSE’s Customer Development team is focused on serving companies and their long-term investors well. The Ops Lead will sit at the center of this cross-functional team and partner with our Chief Commercial Officer to ensure timely follow-ups, high quality work product, and general coordination with customers and across internal cross-functional teams. This individual will serve as a thought partner and an accountability partner to team members, bringing the team back to the key priorities. The Ops Lead will track the customer pipeline and ensure that appropriate feedback loops are in place to inform future processes, participate in strategy sessions, and manage internal systems related to customer development.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A strong sense of alignment with LTSE’s mission, and a broader desire to change the financial system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong appreciation for details and a love of organizational systems.
- A track record of managing competing priorities on tight timelines and working effectively with a broad range of stakeholders.
- A flexible, transparent, and resilient approach to their work.
- A commitment to prioritizing and promoting an inclusive and compassionate workplace.
- At least 2 years of professional experience, ideally at a startup or a similar, resource-constrained environment.
- Proficiency in G-Suite and MS Office.
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including a vacation policy that requires team members take vacation.
- Competitive and flexible early startup compensation package.
LTSE is committed to championing the inclusion of women and underrepresented employees at the earliest stages of the company’s life. We believe that inclusion is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in building a welcoming and representative culture.
LTSE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We enthusiastically work to make our application and interview processes accessible for candidates with disabilities; for any support please reach out to: email@example.com.